6 oscillators per voice, with a large selection of waveforms
- Graphical multipoint envelopes with curvature controls (sync-able to tempo)
- Dual multimode filters
- User-defined global controls
- Midi control with assignable controllers
- Microtuning (using Scala .tun files)
- Hand-drawn curves for velocity and keyboard modulations
- Step sequencer
- Tons of built-in effects
PercussionStudio Percussion Studio is a tool designed to help musicians and composers construct and learn to play interesting rhythm patterns.
Loopy Lets you create Drum Loops and export the Loop as a standard MIDI file for use in other sequencer software. Loopy has up to 12 drum parts and 16 beats per measure.
MindExplorer SW An AudioStrobe compatible audio-visual stimulation software that allows to create, edit and perform light/sound sessions on a PC.
Voxynth Voxynth is a synthesizer (VSTi), which can be used to create vocal sounds or synthetic choirs. In addition, the MIDI synth has a stereo delay and comes with 256 factory patches and a manual (Adobe Acrobat).