MIDIcat is a program for organizing your personal collection of MIDI files. It scans your drives to find any supported files (MIDI format 0, 1, and Karaoke). Whenever possible it extracts information from MIDI files, like title, artist, and other.
Easy to use catalog of music files in MIDI and Karaoke format.
* Automatically scans your drives for supported files.
* Detects title, artist and other information with various algorithms.
* Extracts other information, like lyrics, language, genre, copyright.
* Saves information to database file or exports to Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
* Quickly searched database by any field.
* Finds and deletes duplicated files (includes support for deleting in bulk).
* Prints sorted list of files including selected information.
* Prints lyrics for selected files (extracted from files if available).
* Edit file's properties and saves changes to the database.
* Automatically updates the database by scanning drive for new files (also detects moved and renamed files).
* Plays selected files using your favorite or it's internal midi player.
* Allows file operations including copy, move, rename based on title and artist.
* Supports user defined tools which can take file name or full path as a parameter.
* Full GUI customization
* Multilanguage user interface