The primary purpose of the Groove Mechanic is to dramatically improve the quality of your old vinyl LP records and cassette tapes while getting them ready to record onto a CD. While it does not actually perform the CD writing, it does allow you to:
· capture the audio from LPs or tapes (or other sources) into audio files on your computer
· analyze the quality of the sound
· remove the "clicks and pops" that often plague older LPs
· remove the "rumble" that is sometimes apparent in both new and old LPs
· remove the "hiss" that is often audible on tapes
· work on an entire LP side (or cassette side) at a time, and then split it into individual songs, or "tracks"
The output from Groove Mechanic is WAV files, which are accepted by nearly every CD-recording software package. The resulting CDs can be played back on any audio or computer CD player. Alternatively, compressed files (MP3 or OGG) may be produced.
AirCheck Making your own digital aircheck is easier than ever. Forget your old audio logging tape machine or your silly DAT streamer.
DJ Master A digital audio player for Windows 95. You can use it to play PCM Wav files in a wide variety of modes, mix them together, and create Your play list.
MP3 WAV Converter MP3 WAV Converter is the ideal all-in-one tool for converting batches of MP3 into WAV for CD burning. Want to get more music on a disk? It's also great for converting your favorite old collection of WAV into the space-saving condensed MP3 format.
T-RackS 24 T-RackS24 is the first and only software dedicated entirely to audio mastering, built with actual physical models of tube circuitry. It offers a complete workstation made of 4 discrete processors...
Wave Mixer An application that enables you to optimize a set of wave files automatically.
Pristine Sounds 2000 As a CD-R preparation tool, Pristine Sounds will do it all. Let Pristine Sounds tap your imagination with an abundance of pure sounding digital effect tools.