Clone is an easy to use file backup utility. Clone can be configured to carry out automated backups of your critical data. Once you have configured Clone you need take no further action to ensure all your important data is backed up, it's all carried out automatically.
Clone copies files from one location to another. Your files are copied "as is" making it very simple to recover after an unforeseen loss of data. Clone does not use any proprietary format for storing your files, you won't even need a copy of Clone to restore your files, Windows Explorer will do the job. Clone will backup files to any media that can be mapped to a Windows directory, including UNC paths. For example, you can backup to a second hard disk drive, a CD-RW / DVD-RW drive, a floppy disk / zip disk or a network file server. You can use file filters to specify in detail which files you want backed up, e.g. *.doc will only backup your documents. As well as running as a standard Windows utility Clone can be configured to run as a screen saver, making your PC work for you while you take a break. Clone is very easy to run and configure. Clone keeps a track of how many files it has checked and copied so you always know what the program is doing.
1) Backup files and directories to a defined location - as many as you like
2) Uses the date and time, file size or the archive attribute to determine if a file should be copied
3) Run as a standard windows utility or as a screen saver
4) If using screen saver mode you can still run your favourite screen saver as well
5) Backup to any media (including CD-RW) that can be mapped to a windows drive or UNC path
6) Schedule backs to occur at set intervals e.g. every 60 minutes
7) Statistics tell you how many files have been analysed / copied
8) Statistics tell you if any errors have occurred
9) A logfile informs you of any problems that have occurred
10) System tray support. Clone is hidden and doesn't clutter your task bar or desktop
11) Can be set to automatically start when windows is started
12) Keep copies of old versions of files which you can go back to later if required
13) Software developers can keep old version of files for backup and configuration management purposes
14) Easy to use interface
15) Help file included
Paragon CD-ROM Emulator Personal Get up to 23 virtual CD-Rom drives and unlimited number of virtual CDs with just one program! Create your own virtual CD library; boost up your CD-Rom performance.
File Conversion Center File Conversion Center makes converting documents easy. Fully integrated into your desktop, any number of file and folders can be converted as easily as you would copy, paste or delete them.
MediaJoin MediaJoin is a free program for combining your Video/Audio clips into one file. This simple, no frills program makes it easy for anyone to combine their clips. It's compatible with MP3, WAV, MPG and MPEG files. It can also be used to combine Text
Grabzilla Ever wanted to capture the whole screen or just parts of it? Grabzilla lets you do just that, and save the result as a JPG, BMP, GIF image. The program is very easy to use and does not require any knowledge of capturing at all. Pushing the Prints
CD Autorun Creator Create professional autorun programs for CD/DVD-ROMs.
CD Autorun Creator offers fast and efficient way to build autorun programs with point and click ease...
PDF to Word | Solid Converter Convert, create and extract PDF content with Solid Converter PDF. You can open PDF files in Word; extract tables, text, and images; and save Word files as PDFs.